Lucky Clucks™ is a quirky video slot from Crazy Tooth Studio that features five reels in a barn with a bunch of egg-laying hens. These hens can keep laying eggs to produce the BIG BuildUp™ feature that appears randomly on any spin. The Raise the Roof Bonus also offers free spins that can produce more wilds. You’ll find this game and other online pokies New Zealand players will love at Spin Casino.
Why You Should Play Lucky Clucks™
Lucky Clucks™ is a different slot from what you might expect, as it offers many features that make it unique among the best online pokies in New Zealand. Here are some reasons why you should play this game:
- High volatility
- 5 reels with 3 rows on the first and last reel and 4 rows on the three middle ones
- 576 ways to win
- The BIG BuildUp™ feature offers various rewards on random spins
- Earn free spins with the Raise the Roof Bonus
- Six coin sizes from 0.01 to 0.25
- 60 coins allowed; 30 coins is the default
- Minimum bet – 0.15
- Maximum bet – 15.00
- 92.16 – 96.19% RTP
- Maximum win – 34,341 coins
Jackpots And Bonus Features
- BIG BuildUp™: The BIG BuildUp™ occurs when one or more chickens lay eggs that can produce a prize. The Mother Hen prize is the most valuable, as it can range from 7.50 to 4,500.00. The Mother Hen prize increases by 2.00 to 15.00 every time a Corn symbol appears. Wild symbols can also appear at random after a spin, or a win multiplier of up to 5x can appear.
- Raise the Roof Bonus: You will trigger the Raise the Roof Bonus when you collect three or more scatter symbols. You will earn 5 free spins for three symbols, 7 spins for four symbols, and 9 spins for five scatters. During each free spin, a chicken can land and produce more wild symbols, and all those new wilds will move down one position for each spin that follows until those symbols disappear.
Symbols and Payouts
- Game Symbols: The cow and pig are the most valuable winning symbols in the base game. There are also horseshoes of three colours and four poker symbols in this game.
- Chickens: The chickens appear at varying times to trigger the BIG BuildUp™ bonus and are not a part of any winning line.
- Corn: The Corn symbol appears at random during the BIG BuildUp™ bonus and is also not in any winning line. The Corn can increase the value of the Mother Hen prize.
- Wild Symbol: The star symbol is the wild and will substitute for all paying symbols except for the scatters.
- Scatter Symbol: The Bonus symbol is the scatter symbol and will trigger the Raise the Roof Bonus when the player collects three or more in one spin. This Bonus symbol doesn’t appear during the free spin round.
Crazy Tooth Studio introduced Lucky Clucks™ in 2021, and the game has quickly become one of the top online pokies NZ players can enjoy. This game has a cartoon-like design that features various hens on the top of the screen, ready to lay eggs in their barn. The game has numerous ways for players to win, with the Mother Hen prize in the BIG BuildUp™ rising as the game progresses.
Here are a few steps for how to play Lucky Clucks™:
- Click the chip logo to adjust how much you’re going to bet on a spin.
- You can either click the spin symbol to start or the Autoplay button to play with a certain number of spins in a row.
- The game pays when you have three of the same symbol on adjacent reels from left to right. You must have the same symbol in at least the first three reels. These symbols can appear on any spot on a reel.
- The Mother Hen prize appears at the top part and shows how much you’ll win if the Mother Hen is drawn during the BIG BuildUp™ feature. This random feature will appear on any spin and produce anything from wilds to an increase in the Mother Hen prize to the actual payout.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
Lucky Clucks™ is one of many online pokies you’ll find at Spin Casino. There are many other games to explore as well, including the Lucky Twins Link & Win™ game that uses the Link & Win™ system to give players a chance at one of four jackpots. There’s also Lock a Luck, a game that locks two or more adjacent reels to where their symbols are the same on a spin. You’ll find these games and many others available in New Zealand at Spin Casino.