Switch European Blackjack
Online blackjack in NZ wouldn’t be complete without European Blackjack by Switch Studios. Available here at Spin Casino, this game is a true classic and standout amongst our excellent selection of blackjack titles.
Why Play This Game?
If you’re a newbie to table games and want to play blackjack online for real money, then Switch European Blackjack might be just the game for you – as it’s simple to understand with a basic layout and clean design.
If you’re a more experienced player, you’ll also find plenty to love about this title with its classic style and back-to-basics gameplay. In addition, you can experience it on any compatible PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, as the game has been optimised for both desktop and mobile play.
That said, online blackjack is a game of strategy, so knowing the basics of the game is important before you start playing for real. Below, a quick synopsis of the bet sizes available in Switch European Blackjack:
- You can only play one hand per game.
- The minimum bet is 1.
- The maximum bet is 200.
- Chip sizes range from 1 to 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100 and 200.
- Standard bets like Insurance, Double Down, and Split are available.
- Crisp-clear graphics and realistic sound effects.
- Royal Blue table that's the setting for simple but stylish gameplay.
- One of our top-rated games! We give it a 4,5 out of 5.
When it comes to online and mobile blackjack games in NZ, some titles have side bets that are unique to that game.
But Switch European Blackjack is standard fare, with betting options all seasoned blackjack enthusiasts will be familiar with. We discuss in more detail below:
- Offered if the dealer’s initial face up card is an Ace, as Insurance against the dealer’s hand being Blackjack.
- Insurance is half your original bet and will pay out 2:1 if the dealer gets Blackjack.
- If the dealer doesn’t get Blackjack, the Insurance is lost, and the cost taken off your credit balance.
- Insurance can only be taken up on your first hand.
Double Down Bet
- Offered if your first two cards make up a hard hand with a combined value of 9, 10, or 11.
- The purpose is to double your original bet and get one extra card in return.
- After a Split you may not Double Down.
- Offered when your initial two cards are of equivalent value.
- Gives you the option of splitting your cards into two distinct hands.
- By splitting a pair of 10s and drawing an Ace, it counts as 21 but is not Blackjack – the same will apply if you split Aces and draw a card valued at 10.
- A Split can only occur once per game to equal two hands.
To play blackjack online for real money in NZ, it’s important that you understand the bets and their rules.
That way, you can build your online blackjack strategy for a more enjoyable and potentially rewarding gaming experience. In Switch European Blackjack, the payouts include:
- 3:2 for Blackjack.
- 2:1 for Insurance.
- 1:1 for a standard win.
Switch Studios released European Blackjack during May of 2019. Playable on PC or mobile, this dynamically scaled table game retains its superb visual and sound quality no matter what size screen you’re playing on.
A welcome addition to the world of online blackjack in NZ, Switch European Blackjack provides classic entertainment and basic gameplay that includes the following:
- Played with two regular decks of cards.
- The aim? To get as close to 21 without exceeding it.
- If you get more than 21 the game is lost and you’ll go Bust.
- No peeking allowed.
- To Hit means you want another card.
- To Stand means you don’t want another card.
- On all 17, dealer must stand.
- Chip denominations range from 1 to 200.
- Minimum and maximum bets are 1 and 5.
- Insurance available against dealer getting Blackjack, when applicable.
- Double Down available on combined value of 9,10 or 11, when applicable.
- Split available once to make two separate hands, when applicable.
- Split Aces and Split 10s count as 21, not Blackjack.
- Unlike 10-value cards cannot be split.
- All plays and pays voided if there’s a game malfunction.
How To Get Started And Play
If you want to play blackjack online for real money in NZ, then Spin Casino’s where the excitement is at.
Simply register an account with us if you don’t already have one and log in to find Switch European Blackjack – either under the Tables tab, where we have the table games including all our online and mobile blackjack games, or by typing in the game’s name in the search bar.
Once you launch the game you can play for real with the funds in your account or by going to the Bank tab to make your deposit with any of our safe, secure, and reliable payment options that’s pertinent to you.
- Use the left and right arrows on the bottom of your screen to view the various chip sizes.
- Once you’ve decided on a bet size, go to the Click to Bet circle to make your bet.
- To start your game, click/tap on the Deal button.
- To clear any bets from the table, click/tap on the Clear button.
- Click/tap on the three horizontal lines at the top left to find game rules, banking, and settings.
- Settings let you enable or disable the game sounds, dealer’s voice and Turbo Mode.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
Online blackjack in NZ is rich in choice!
If Switch European Blackjack suits your style, you might also want to check out another Switch Studios creation, Premier Blackjack with Sidebets – with its special side bets: Perfect Pairs™ and 21+3™.
Available to enjoy at Spin Casino, this online and mobile blackgame game offers exciting gameplay and potential rewards – just like Switch European Blackjack.