Whip out your your lasso and get ready to ride the Great Plains beneath the Bison Moon! Stampeding Bison Wilds, retriggerable Free Spins and the spectacular Link&Win bonus feature make for supreme entertainment coupled with chances to win up to 12,500x your bet! Bison Moon is one of the best online pokies for high-rollers and budget players right now, and it’s available to play here at Spin Casino!
Why You Should Play Bison Moon
10 great reasons for New Zealand’s online pokies players to spin Bison Moon at Spin Casino:
- High volatility – good for high rollers who like to gamble
- Engaging theme of wild animals and nature
- Attractive 5x3 layout with 25 paylines
- Bonus features include Free Spins and Link&Win prizes
- Optional Win Booster to add more Link&Win Amazing symbols
- Link&Win bonus symbols, Free Spins scatters and expanding Bison Wilds
- Minimum bet is only $0.10 – perfect for players on a budget
- Maximum bet $20 or $50 with Win Booster, so you can go large
- Maximum payout amount is 12,500x your bet!
- Dynamic scaling – play on your mobile with no loss of quality.
- One of our top-rated games! We give it a 4,5 out of 5.
Jackpots And Bonus Features
Bison Moon teems with features the way the Great Plains teem with wildfife:
- Bison Wilds: Bisons that appear on the grid may expand to fill entire reels. A full-on bison stampede covering all 15 positions is worth a staggering 12,500x your bet!
- Link&Win™: Land 6 or more Link&Win symbols in the base game or during Free Spins to trigger this incredible bonus feature. The triggering symbols stay in place for 3 respins. Reels spin individually and only blanks and Link&Win symbols appear. Any additional Link&Win symbols that hit the reels stay in place too, and the respins counter is reset back to 3 if they do. If you run out of respins, the feature ends and you’re awarded the cash value of all Link&Win symbols present, as well as any Mini, Minor or Major jackpots. If your screen is completely covered with Link&Win symbols, you receive the 5,000x Mega Jackpot!
- Free Spins: This feature is triggered when 3 scatters land on reels 2, 3 and 4, awarding 10 Free Spins. The 3 middle reels merge to form a 3x3 jumbo block. Bison Wilds and Link&Win symbols continue to appear during Free Spins, and you can retrigger the feature.
- Win Booster: Activating this feature makes more Link&Symbols appear, increasing your chances of triggering the Link&Win bonus round. If selected, Win Booster multiplies your total bet by 2.5x.
Symbols and Payouts
The symbols in Bison Moon pick up nicely on the wilderness theme:
- The lower value pay symbols – card royals J, Q, K, A – remind us of old-time frontier card players and pay out 0.30x-4x your bet.
- The higher value pay symbols are iconic wild animals – Raccoon, Eagle, Wolf, Bear – and pay out 0.80x – 25x your stake.
- Free Spins Scatters land on 2,3,4 and multiply your wins 1x for 3 of a kind in any position.
- Expanding Bison Wilds substitute for any pay symbols. They are a big prize being worth 500x your bet for 5 of a kind.
- The Link&Win symbols are the kind of reddish full moon known as a Hunter’s Moon. They either carry a cash value of 1.50x-20x or carry Mini (50x), Minor (150x) or Major (750x) jackpots.
Bison Moon came out in January 2023, courtesy of Northern Lights Gaming. The game uses the same math engine as the wildly popular Assassin Moon, but the premise is completely different. Instead of carrying out a hit in a luxury casino hotel, you’re camping under the stars in a secluded valley along the edge of virgin forests, watching in awe as the sun sets and the Bison Moon comes out over the great rolling plains of North America. Echo and reverb provide a sense of scale, so you really feel you’re actually sitting in a vast open valley. All in all, Bison Moon is a great game for anyone who loves the great outdoors, as many New Zealand pokies players undoubtedly do.
If you’re keen to play Bison Moon pokies online, simply register an account at Spin Casino, deposit the necessary funds and head for our pokies lobby. If this is your first rodeo, you have the option to claim our $1,000 Welcome Bonus on the way. Click on Bison Moon, set your stake, customise your preferences and hit “Spin”! If you’d rather test the waters first, demo mode is available, but wins won’t pay out real money. Speaking of which, Bison Moon is highly volatile – betting is a gamble, so be sure to play responsibly within your budget. It’s also worth checking out the paytable so you can see how payouts work and what the paylines look like.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
Nothing says “epic” like “Viking quest”, which is exactly what you sign up for if you play Viking Queen at Spin Casino, where we strive to serve up the best online pokies in New Zealand. A quest map with a multiplier tracks keeps things interesting as you chart the great unknown with your band of fearless warriors.
A lot of people think that the dwarves in the Lord of the Rings look like short Vikings, which is certainly the case in Fortune Pike, a whimsical mining-themed pokie set in an old shaft underground. Your mission is to help Lucky Dinky the dwarf find his fortune the old-fashioned way, with pick and shovel, and a lot of fun it is too!
Strike out for fun and, potentially, fortune at Spin Casino!