Kings of Crystals
Kings of Crystals takes the player back to medieval times, with warriors and fighters competing for victory. This game includes three different scatter symbols that offer varying free spin rewards. All of these features take place on a 5x4 screen with 40 lines on each spin. You’ll find Kings of Crystals and other online pokies players in New Zealand can try at Spin Casino.
Why You Should Play Kings of Crystals
Here are a few things about Kings of Crystals that make it one of the top online pokies in New Zealand:
- Very high volatility
- RTP ranging from 86.70 to 96.40%
- 5 reels and four rows
- 40 lines
- Three different free spin features are available
- The Buy Feature lets you get into the free spin round
- Up to 100 coins are allowed on a spin
- Five coin sizes from 0.01 to 0.20
- Maximum bet – 20.00
- Minimum bet – 0.20
- Maximum payout – 240,000 credits
- One of our most popular games! We give it a 4,5 out of 5.
Jackpots And Bonus Features
- Red Scatter: The Red Scatter symbol is the first of the free spin bonuses on this machine. By collecting three Red Scatter symbols, the player will enter a five-spin round on a 5x6 screen with 100 paylines and stacked wild symbols. When one or more wilds appear on a reel, the reel nudges to produce a full stack of wilds on that reel. Players can also add further free spins by getting more Red Scatter symbols in this round.
- Blue Scatter: The Blue Scatter symbol produces five free spins with a multiplier appearing on each spin. The multiplier can be worth up to 10x. The game also gives out free spins when more Blue Scatter symbols appear during this round.
- Green Scatter: This ten-spin round appears after collecting three Green Scatters. A special Coin appears during this round throughout the reels. The Coin will reveal a letter or cash prize when it appears. The letters can produce a word listing one of the four jackpots in the game. The player can earn a Grand jackpot worth 10,000 times the original bet. There are also Major, Minor, and Mini jackpots that are respectively worth 500, 50, and 25 times the bet. This feature does not offer additional scatters that can produce extra free spins.
- Free Spin Combinations: Players can land scatter symbols of different colours in the base game to trigger combined free spin offers. For example, the Red and Blue scatters can combine to create a 5x6 screen with nudging wilds and a multiplier for each win.
- Buy Feature: The Buy Feature lets players buy into the free spin round right away. The cost of doing so will vary over what someone wants to enter. The cheapest option is 20x the bet to get into free spins with nudging wilds, and the most expensive is 110x the bet to combine all three free spin options.
Symbols and Payouts
- Game Symbols: The Green Warrior, Red Warrior, and Blue Warrior symbols are the most valuable ones in this game. The gauntlet and chalice symbols are also high-paying ones. There are also six poker-themed symbols that aren’t worth as much money.
- Scatter Symbol: The Red, Green, and Blue Crowns are the scatter symbols. Players can earn free spins by getting three or more scatters, but the rewards that come from those free spins will vary over whatever scatters they collect.
- Wild Symbol: The purple Wild symbol can appear on the three middle reels and will substitute for all symbols except the scatters and Coins.
- Coin Symbol: The Coin symbol appears when the Green Scatter free spin round starts. The coin can reveal a cash prize worth up to 10x the bet. It could also provide a letter that will eventually spell out one of four jackpots.
Kings of Crystals is a 2022 video pokie from All41Studios and Microgaming. This 5x4 game has 40 lines and includes three different scatter symbols that produce different free spin rewards that can also be combined.
The game features an elaborate medieval theme with a castle and various valuable crystals. The Green Warriors provide the most value, but the Red and Blue Warriors are also worthwhile.
Here are some steps for how you can play this game:
- Select how many coins you’re going to play with on a spin, alongside how much money the coins will be worth.
- You can click the spin button to start the spin. As the reels move, watch for how the scatters appear and what colours they are, as they can dictate what you could get out of your free spins.
- You could also click any of the crystals on the left-hand side to enter the Buy feature. You’ll select one or more of the free spin offers available and then review how much you would spend on the free spins before you start.
- If you’re in the red or blue free spin round, you could earn additional free spins if you collect more scatters. This feature doesn’t apply to the green round.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
You will find many other online pokies New Zealand players can enjoy at Spin Casino. If you’re looking for something a little simpler, the Kings of Cash game will be worth exploring. This game offers four different jackpot payouts in a bonus game. You can also try the Reel Splitter game while you’re at Spin Casino.
You’ll find these amazing titles and many others at Spin Casino!