Switch Studios has taken things up a notch by giving players a limited amount of time to bet before the wheel starts spinning automatically in one of their latest games.
The result is Auto Roulette, an excellent addition to Spin Casino NZ’s already well-known collection of online roulette games that can be enjoyed on desktop and mobile devices.
Why You Should Play
Auto Roulette strategy is the same as players would use for European variants of this iconic game because these are the rules that are in place. It’s great for novices and experienced players alike and boasts some unique characteristics:
- This is a very high-volatility game.
- Players can use French roulette call and neighbour bets as well as those in place for European roulette.
- Auto Roulette casino bets include inside and outside wagers.
- Auto Roulette classic bet features include a Racetrack with call and neighbour wagers as well as Favourite and Special Bets and Autoplay.
- The Auto Roulette mobile and online wheel has 37 pockets. Black and red pockets are alternately numbered 1 to 36 and there’s a single green 0 pocket as well.
- The Auto Roulette online minimum bet is NZ$0.25.
- Maximum bet is NZ$125.
- Maximum win is NZ$64 500.
- One of our trending games! We give it a charming 4,5 out of 5.
Bets And Features
New Zealand players who’ve never spun the Auto Roulette wheel will find the game easier to learn if they first get to know some of the lingo used in it. Betting options and features they can use after they learn how to play Auto Roulette include:
- Standard online roulette game bets include inside and outside wagers.
- Outside bets include even money bets like Halves 1-18, Halves 19-36, Odd/Even, and Red/Black.
- Inside bets on one or more numbers include Split, Split, Straight-Up, Street, and Line bets.
- Outside wagers are on the outer edge of the betting board.
- Inside bets can be found on the inner section of the betting board.
As you learn how Auto Roulette works, you’ll discover the Racetrack:
- The Racetrack allows Auto Roulette players to place the call and neighbour bets that are usually offered by French variations.
What is Auto Roulette? An exciting variant that lets you place unusual bets:
- Neighbour bets are wagers on Straight-Up numbers and on those adjacent as per the wheel rather than the betting board.
- When a chip is placed on the Straight-Up number, chips of the same value are placed on the adjacent ones too.
- The default number for neighbour bets is 2, but players can change this at the top of the Racetrack screen.
- Players can use call bets to place groups of wagers on the table simultaneously.
- Call bets include Les Orphelins, Les Voisins du Zéro, and Tiers du Cylindre.
- Other call bets can be accessed in the Special Bets feature.
- Players can use the Auto Roulette Favourite Bets feature to customise personal layouts of wagers on the betting board.
- Players can use the Special Bets feature to place Call bets quicker.
- This feature can be accessed by pressing the Favourite button on the Auto Roulette casino game interface.
- Autoplay will use the last bet players made for replays so these should be seleced before initiating automatic rounds.
- Autoplay ceases when the predetermined number of rounds have been played or the player presses the Stop button.
These are the potential wins Auto Roulette offers:
- Column bets pay 2:1.
- Dozen bets pay 2:1.
- Even-money bets pay 1:1.
- Line bets pay 5:1.
- Split bets pay 17:1.
- Square bets pay 8:1.
- Straight-Up bets pay 35:1.
- Street bets pay 11:1.
The Auto Roulette casino game available at Spin Casino is a 2022 release. It centres on a CG-European roulette wheel and has the betting board below it.
Stunning visual effects are enhanced by well-chosen sound effects and an energetic soundtrack. Let’s have a look at a quick Auto Roulette classic overview:
- Players must place their bets within a set timeline before the wheel starts spinning automatically.
- The ball drops onto the wheel when it begins to spin and eventually comes to land in a pocket alternately coloured red or black, or the green 0, when the wheel stops. This is the winning result.
- Players need to correctly guess the number or colour of the pocket the ball will end up in.
How To Play
Players who are ready to learn how to play Auto Roulette will be glad to hear it’s so straightforward. The biggest difference between this game and other variants is that there’s no Spin button. Players must get their bets on the table before the game starts automatically, adding a twist to standard gameplay.
After the wheel has come to a stop and the ball has ended up in a pocket, the results are in. If these match the player’s bet, a payout will be made. The best Auto Roulette strategy is to focus on even money bets like Red or Black because these offer an almost 50% chance of doubling players’ bet.
- Click or tap on the betting board to wager.
- Players can use the Statistics button to view this information for their last 100 Auto Roulette online games.
- The Favourites button can be used to set and place top bets more quickly.
- The Special Bets button allows players to access these fast.
- Neighbour and call bets can be viewed and made using the Racetrack button.
- The Clear button deletes all wagers from the board.
- The Undo button removes the players’ last actions from the board.
- The Chip Selector button displays chip sizes. Players can use the arrows to navigate here or click or tap on a chip to choose it.
- The Rebet button places the same chips on the board as the preceding wager.
- The Double button multiplies all wagers on the board 2X.
- The Autoplay button initiates this feature.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
If the Auto Roulette wheel gets New Zealand players in the mood for a little more gameplay of the same type, they’re in luck at Spin Casino. Options include French Roulette and Extreme Multifire Roulette with the chance of boosted payouts.
Spin Casino also supports responsible gaming by offering ways to limit deposits and bets, cooling off periods, links to programmes about responsible gambling, and more, making every spin of the iconic wheel as enjoyable and safe as possible.