Mini Roulette Gold
Games Global Limited has taken the standard online roulette game and stripped it down for fast-paced play that’s straightforward and offers big potential wins. Mini Roulette Gold sports a smaller wheel but keeps all standard betting options.
It forms part of the excellent collection of online roulette NZ-friendly entertainment at Spin Casino and Kiwi players can enjoy this game on desktop or mobile.
Why You Should Play?
Mini Roulette Gold is ideal for novice and advanced players alike. It follows European casino roulette rules, but the available wagers are limited to inside and outside bets.
The betting characteristics include:
- Mini Roulette games are very low volatility.
- There are 13 pockets in the Mini Roulette wheel: a single green 0 pocket, 6 black, and 6 red.
- Betting options include Column, Even-Money, and Straight-Up wagers.
- Special features include Autoplay and Quickspin.
- The minimum bet is NZ$0.10, the maximum NZ$400, and the biggest possible win is NZ$20 000.
- One of our most popular titles! We rate it a 4.5 out of 5.
Bets And Features
Mini Roulette games, like their more traditional counterparts, have a unique terminology. Players are urged to learn these before they make their first bet. Let's have a look at Mini Roulette Gold betting options:
- The game offers Inside and Outside wagers.
- Inside bets include Straight-Up wagers. These are bets on specific numbers. When players play Mini Roulette Gold, these options include the number range of 0 to 12.
- Outside wagers include Even-Money and Column bets.
- Column wagers options include Lo, Mid, or Hi and Even-Money bets are Red/Black, 1 to 6, or 7 to 12.
- The Mini Roulette Gold Quickspin features spins the wheel quicker for faster gameplay but does not impact rounds’ outcomes.
- Autoplay allows players to select a number of Mini Roulette Gold rounds to trigger automatically.
- These rounds will unfold with the bets on the board when the feature is initiated.
- Autoplay will stop when the preset number of rounds have been played or when the Stop button is selected.
- Players can set Autoplay with a number of spins or win and loss limits.
When devising a Mini Roulette strategy, players should remember that inside bets offer higher odds, and thus higher payouts, than their outside equivalents.
The maximum bet in each wagering option in this game varies, along with the possible payouts.
The game’s paytable will reveal the payout for each of these bet types based on the bet placed:
- Column bets
- Even-money bets
- Straight-up bets
Those who play Mini Roulette Gold will enjoy a game released in 2022 by Games Global as part of an exclusive debut for Microgaming. The interface is made up of a simple online roulette table with a basic betting board beneath it.
Atmospheric music and sound effects make gameplay immersive. Let’s have a quick look at the overview for players at the Mini Roulette table:
- The Mini Roulette wheel has 6 red pockets, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 along with 6 black ones, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12, and a green 0 pocket.
- A ball is dropped onto the moving Mini Roulette wheel and eventually comes to rest in one of the wheel’s pockets when the spinning stops. The colour and/or number of this pocket determines the game outcome.
- Players need to correctly predict the colour, number, or group of numbers of the winning pocket.
How To Play
how they’re going to bet, click on the board to place their wager, and then hit the Spin button to get things started.
A ball will drop onto the moving Mini Roulette wheel until everything comes to a stop and the result of the round is revealed. The game software will announce the outcome and payouts will be made if the player correctly guessed where the ball would end up.
A good start for Mini Roulette strategy is to remember that although inside Bets, particularly Straight-Up wagers, offer higher possible wins, they’re not as likely to occur as outside Bets are.
- When playing Mini Roulette Gold, players will need to use the Chip button to choose the size of their chips as well as to see the value of their current chips.
- Clicking on the Mini Roulette Gold betting board will place wagers.
- The Spin button starts the Mini Roulette wheel moving.
- The Quickspin button speeds gameplay up.
- The Autoplay button initiates this feature.
- The Clear button removes all wagers from the board.
- The 2X button will double all bets.
- The Paytable button offers access to game rules and displays the paytable.
- The Skip button completes a spin and displays the round’s result.
- The Sound button enables or disables music and allows access to sound effects.
- The Menu button grants access to other game settings.
- The Help button offers information about Mini Roulette Gold.
- The Home button exits the game.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
Kiwis who like to play casino roulette games can rest assured they’ll find plenty to enjoy at Spin Casino NZ.
Along with this Mini Roulette game, other popular options include the live dealer-cum-RNG game Real Roulette With Sarati as well as standard traditional games like French roulette. Plus, Spin Casino is a proud supporter of all forms of responsible gaming.
We provide all the tools New Zealand players need to enjoy safe wheel spinning, no matter what style of online roulette they prefer!