Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah
Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah is a progressive jackpot video pokie. The game boasts the recognisable Rolling Reels™, spread across a 5x3 grid and enabling 243 ways to win. The game’s theme is adventure, and players can embark on their own Absolootly Mad adventure in the online jackpots section at Spin Casino.
Why You Should Play
Reasons for playing Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah:
- 5x3 reel adventure-themed video pokie
- 243 Ways Rolling Reels, i.e. 243 ways to win
- Jackpot Wheel, Multipliers, Free Spins, and a Wild symbol
- Medium-to-high volatility pokie, with 92.02% RTP
- The number of allowed coins is 10
- The minimum bet is $0.20
- The maximum bet is $50.00
- The default bet is set at $1.00
- Players can win up to $468,600 with a maximum bet
- $234,300 is the maximum players can win with a default bet
Jackpots And Bonus Features
Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah boasts a few features for attaining jackpots and bonuses:
- Rolling Reels™ feature: Game symbols fall from the top, dissolve upon win and disappear to make way for new symbols and wins, seeing as the Rolling Reels can award multiple consecutive wins.
- Free Spins feature: 3 Free Spins (or substituted with Wild symbols) on reels 1 through 3 are required to activate this feature and award 8 Free Spins per way, which can also be retriggered and transformed into as many as 48 Free Spins.
- Multiplier Trail feature: The win multiplier increases with each consecutive win, and higher win multipliers can be awarded during the Free Spins.
- Jackpot feature: The Wilds collected during the spins increase the chances of triggering one of the four progressive jackpots – Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega.
Symbols and Payouts
The Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah pokie boasts quite a few different symbols:
- Progressive Wheel symbol: This is the Wild symbol, and it can substitute all other symbols, both during the Base Game and the Free Spins. All Wild symbols are added to the Golden Teapot – the fuller the pot, the higher the chances of activating the jackpot Bonus game.
- Wooden Door Scatter: The Wooden Door represents the Scatter symbol, appears on reels 1, 2, and 3 and activates the 8 Free Spins, during which the Multiplier Trail can be activated and significantly supplement the winnings.
- Mad Hatter symbol: Collecting 3 of these symbols will result in 0.75x initial bet payout, while 5 symbols will pay out as much as 10x of the initial bet.
- Cheshire Cat symbol: Players that collect between 3 and 5 symbols will be awarded a 0.5x to 5x payout.
- March Hare Cake symbol: 3 to 5 March Hare Cake symbols result in a payout between 0.5x and 4x the bet.
- Butterfly Cake symbol: 3 symbols produce 0.4x payout, while 5 will result in a payout worth 3.5x the initial stake.
- Stack of Teacups symbol: 3 teacups pay out 0.4x, while 5 teacups pay out 3x the bet.
- Stopwatch symbol: The stopwatch payouts range from 0.25x to 2.5x for collecting 3 and 5 symbols, respectively.
- Card symbols: The orange diamond, the blue club, the red spade, and the green heart are low-value symbols. Players can collect 3 to 5 of these symbols and win between 0.25x and 2x of the original bet.
Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah is developed by Microgaming and was released in 2020. Even though the theme is classified as ‘adventure’, players will recognise characters from Alice in Wonderland – the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, and the March Hare. These characters are featured as symbols and can bring valuable winnings.
The 3D graphics of the game are immersive, displayed in high-resolution and excellent quality on both desktop and mobile devices. The graphics are accompanied by quirky sound effects, which will be the first sign that you’ve matched the symbols for a win or, better yet – one of the casino jackpots.
Being a 243 Ways game, Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah provides plenty of winning combinations, and there are quite a few features awarding bonuses and prizes other than the jackpot. So even if the jackpot doesn’t hit during a game, players still stand a chance to win Free Spins or multiply their winnings.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
Players that are looking for an alternative to Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah need to try out 9 Blazing Diamonds WOWPOT! – another progressive jackpot powered by Microgaming. This game is a great choice for players that prefer a more classic casino theme – in this case, the flaming 7s are the game's main theme, although the Blazing Diamonds are not far behind. This is a medium-to-high volatility pokie, and it plays out on 5 reels with 25 paylines, with a WOWPOT! Jackpot – a great alternative to the Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah jackpot.
For anyone interested in games with a similar feel to that of Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah, we recommend Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah. Another one of the Microgaming progressive pokies offering a four-tier jackpot, Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah, takes players on an underwater search for the lost city of Atlantis. With 5 reels, 10 paylines, medium volatility, and a Mega Moolah jackpot, it’s a great game to try instead of Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah.