Fortunium Gold: Mega Moolah
Fortunium Gold: Mega Moolah is a steampunk-themed pokie that is widely regarded as one of the most popular progressive pokies. It’s packed with 4 casino jackpots, a myriad of symbols and paylines that create an immersive experience, and a simple interface design accessible regardless of player experience.
Why You Should Play
Reasons to play Fortunium Gold: Mega Moolah include the following:
- Design with 5 reels, 5 rows, and 40 paylines.
- High-volatility game.
- There are 8 regular steampunk-inspired symbols.
- The Scatter symbol hits everywhere on the reels.
- The wild symbol creates a winning combo and can substitute all symbols except Jackpot Wilds and Scatter.
- The normal minimum bet is $0.10, while the boosted one is $0.15.
- The normal maximum bet is $15.00, whereas the boosted maximum is $22.50.
- There are 4 levels of online jackpots—Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega.
Jackpots and Bonus Features
Accompanying the regular symbols of this pokie are several bonus features:
- Mystery Symbols – These symbols may be stacked and reveal any of the other symbols.
- Win Booster – Players can boost their bet by 50% and remove the chance for a Mystery Symbol to end up as a low one.
- Free Spins – Trigger 3, 4 or 5 Scatters anywhere on the grid and win up to 10 extra spins. For each additional Scatter, punters get 1 more gratis roll, and depending on the number of triggered Scatters Win Booster up to 3 Mystery Reels.
- Wheel Bonus – If the mystery symbol reveals a Jackpot Wild, players can spin the jackpot wheel with prizes that surpass 30,000,000 coins.
Symbols and Payouts
This pokie provides players with access to 8 regular symbols that can activate low or high-paying hits. Players can also get mystery, Scatter, Wilds, and Jackpot Wilds as symbols within the game. To win, hit a payline with any of the low, high, and special symbols that this pokie contains, such as:
- Clubs – The lowest-paying symbol in this pokie, with a 3, 4, and 5 hits possibility and a coin prize range of 3.00 to 36.00.
- Diamonds – This is a low symbol that pays between 3.00 and 45.00 coins for paylines with 3, 4, or 5 symbols total.
- Hearts – The coin range of the paylines with this symbol is 6.00 to 54.00, and the combination has to contain 3 or more symbols to be winning.
- Spades – This low symbol has a coin range starting with 9.00 and ending with 60.00 and paylines of 3 or more symbols.
- Steampunk weapon – Though considered a low symbol, it offers a coin range that spans from 12.00 to 120.00 coins.
- Steampunk blimp – This emblem has to form a payline of at least 3 spots to be activated, and it has a range of 15.00 to 150.00 coins.
- Treasure Chest – The treasure chest symbol offers players a reward scope that starts at 18.00 and ends at 180.00.
- Victoria – Victoria is a high-paying symbol that activates when 3 or more spots form a payline and rewards players with a minimum of 27.00 and a maximum of 240.00.
- Maximilian – It offers a coin range of 27.00 to 240.00 coins for paylines that contain at least 3 symbols. Both Maximilian and Victoria can be stacked 5-high and guarantee a larger prize.
- Scatter – This is one of the bonus symbols that offers a reward range starting with 30.00 coins and topping out at 3,000. Two of these symbols—presented as a gold rim around a green jade—can activate a payline.
- Wild – A symbol that can replace any other on the reels, with the exception of Scatter and Jackpot Wilds. It shows the letter W in a ship’s wheel. The reward range is 6.00 to 600.00.
- Jackpot Wilds – This symbol has the letter J inside a gear and bears the same coin range as the Wild symbol—it starts with 6.00 coins for 2 symbols in a payline and tops out at 600.00 for 5 symbols.
Fortunium Gold: Mega Moolah is the sequel pokie to the Microgaming classic pokie Fortunium Gold that manages to build on the beloved lore and gameplay. Microgaming has long been established as one of the most high-quality and dependable software providers in the entire industry, which is why this pokie is a player favourite.
Fortunium Gold: Mega Moolah was first launched in the second half of 2020 and has turned into one of the most popular casino jackpots. Not only does it offer players access to 5 reels and 5 rows, but there are 40 fixed paylines that a player could hit when spinning.
The jackpot prize in this pokie contains 4 different tiers, each available on the jackpot wheel. You can play on any screen with a 1280x720 size, accompanied by calming yet enticing sound effects.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
If any player wants to try other quality progressive pokies, they can give the Gold Factory Jackots Mega Moolah pokie by Microgaming a try. Similar to other progressive jackpots, this is a pokie with 25 paylines and 5 reels. The volatility of this pokie is low, which makes it a safer bet, especially when it is combined with a return-to-player percentage of 94.40%. The steampunk money theme of the game adds flair to this immersive game.
Alternatively, punters can enjoy the thrills that Cash Splash Progressive - 5 Reel provides as a jackpot pokie. Not only does it have 15 paylines, but it has high volatility, which means that the paylines are less common but much bigger compared to other titles. This pokie is known for its classic casino pokie design that includes card numbers, cherries, and gold bars.