Mega Moolah Goddess
Mega Moolah Goddess has been one of the most popular Microgaming pokie titles since its original launch in 2009, inspired by Egyptian mythology. Thanks to the entertaining gameplay, this progressive jackpot is a player-favourite in New Zealand.
Why You Should Play
Top reasons to play Mega Moolah Goddess:
- 4 pooled progressive casino jackpots
- 3-row, 5-reel design that contains 25 paylines
- High-volatility pokie that pays out less often but offers larger prizes
- Both free spins and progressive jackpots available as in-game bonus features
- An RTP percentage of 88% for the base game as well as a 5.30% return-to-player percentage for the jackpot feature
- Mega progressive jackpot prize starts at $835,000
- The progressive jackpot feature can be triggered randomly during the game
- Jackpot and free spins can be triggered at the same time, though the jackpot runs first
- The minimum bet that a player can make is $0.25
- The maximum bet available to players is $25
- The default coin size is $0.01, while the maximum is $500
Jackpots and Bonus Features
This pokie game has 2 specific bonus features that a player can trigger in the gameplay to win prizes. A player can hit both bonus features at the same time; however, if that happens, online jackpots play out first, after which the free spins are activated.
- Progressive jackpot – The progressive jackpot feature is activated randomly during the base game, and it has 4 different levels. Players can spin the wheel to win a Mini, Minor, Major, or Mega jackpot. The jackpot wins are added to the pay line wins.
- Free spins – Players can trigger the free spins feature by hitting 3, 4, or 5 scatters anywhere on the grid. Three scatters trigger 20 free spins, 4 trigger 25 free spins, while 5 scatters activate the 6x multiplier and trigger 30 free spins.
Symbols and Payouts
This is an online pokie that has 13 symbols in total which are divided into 3 categories, including low, high, and bonus symbols.
- 9 – One of the lowest symbols available on this grid rewards players if it hits 3 or more times in a payline with prizes from 3.34 to 62.63.
- 10 – The lowest-paying symbol in this pokie can be winning if it hits 3 or more times in a payline for prizes 1.67, 8.35, and 33.40.
- J – This is a low symbol that provides players with a reward range from 2.51 to 50.11 on paylines with 3 or more hits.
- Q – This is a low-paying symbol with a prize scope of a minimum of 3.34 and a maximum of 62.63 in prizes.
- K – This symbol rewards players if it appears at least 3 times in a payline, with prizes that top out at 83.50.
- A – This is the most rewarding low-paying symbol that offers rewards for 3, 4, or 5 hits in a payline with a maximum prize of 125.25.
- Flowers – This is a high-paying symbol with a minimum prize of 8.35 for 3 hits on a payline and a maximum of 208.75 for 5 hits.
- Mummy Tomb – This symbol offers prizes that range from 16.70 to 333.99 for 3, 4, or 5 hits.
- Golden Wings – This symbol rewards players for 3, 4, and 5 hits with a prize range that tops out at 417.50.
- Golden staff – This symbol is one of three that offers players rewards for a minimum of 2 hits, with a maximum prize of 501.00 for 5 hits.
- Eye of Horus – This is the second symbol that guarantees a prize for at least 2 hits in a payline, with the minimum starting at 5.00.
- The Goddess Wild – The Goddess is the wild symbol of this pokie, and it provides players with a reward range starting at 12.53 for 2 hits and ending at 12,528 for 5 hits.
- Hawk Scatter – The scatter symbol offers prizes up to 83.52, but the main feature is that it can activate the free spins bonus. Moreover, scatters pay, regardless of where they are on the grid.
Mega Moolah Goddess is an ancient Egypt-inspired pokie title that was originally launched in 2009 by the Microgaming software provider. Though this developer has a stellar reputation within the iGaming industry, that is not the only reason New Zealand players opt for this particular pokie game or similar progressive pokies.
Mega Moolah Goddess has been around for nearly 15 years, and it has grown into a pokie that is always one of the top choices. Not only does it have a simple interface design, but it also contains entertaining graphic animations and symbols that create an immersive experience.
This is a progressive jackpot game with 25 different paylines, in addition to 4 levels of jackpot that players can hit by spinning a wheel. The jackpot round activates at random, and it can result in rewards of over 830,000, depending on whether it is Mini, Minor, Major, or Mega.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
While Mega Moolah Goddess is one of Microgaming’s most popular games, it is far from the only option for New Zealanders. Players can also enjoy titles such as Juicy Joker Mega Moolah. This is a 3-row, 5-reel pokie that includes classic casino symbols such as the Joker, hearts, and fruits.
Alternatively, players can take full advantage of all the features that Roulette Mega Moolah provides. This progressive roulette game has an RTP percentage of 94% and low volatility, which means that it pays smaller amounts more often. This is a European roulette game.