Sisters of Oz WowPot
Sister of Oz WowPot is a 5x4 pokie with 20 paylines and a fantasy theme inspired by the Wizard of Oz. As for online jackpots, the game has four different jackpots culminating with the ultimate WowPot jackpot, which makes this game stand out in the progressive pokies selection at Spin Casino.
Why You Should Play
There are quite a few reasons why players choose Sisters of Oz WowPot:
- Gameplay across a 5x4 grid with 20 paylines
- Spinning Reels, Free Spins, Jumbo Blocks, Bonus Wheel, WowPot progressive
- Wild, Scatter, Bonus Trigger symbols and multipliers
- Medium-volatility pokie with a 92.00% payout percentage
- The total hit frequency is 28.18%, i.e. 1 in 3.55
- The minimum bet is 0.20; the maximum is 300
- 2.00 is the default bet size
- With a default bet, the maximum win up to values are 14,400 coins
- 43,200 is the ultimate number of coins players can win with a maximum bet
- All four jackpot levels – Mini, Minor, Major, and WowPot – are progressive
Jackpots and Bonus Features
Sisters of Oz WowPot boasts a variety of bonus and jackpot features:
- WowPot Progressive Jackpots: The four jackpots can be triggered by the Bonus Wheel that appears during the base game; the Wheel has 12 slices and guarantees that players will land on one of the four jackpots.
- Progressive Win History: This on-screen feature showcases previous winnings, so players know how much and how often they stand to win one of the jackpots.
- Free Spins: The spins are activated by 3, 4, and 5 Books that award 5, 7, and 10 Free Spins, respectively; a 2x multiplier accompanies all spins.
- Synchronised Reels: This is an on-screen feature that unfolds during a base spin, and the centre 3 reels synchronise and spin together; synchronised reels land first, followed by reel 1 and then reel 5.
Symbols and Payouts
There are quite a few unique symbols in Sisters of Oz WowPot:
- Progressive Wheel: The Wheel symbol appears randomly during the base game when overlay coins collect in the pot. The Progressive Wheel appears over the entire screen, and players can spin it and receive one of the four casino jackpots embedded in the game.
- Progressive Trigger symbol: Appearing as golden Oz coins, the progressive trigger symbols may appear over other symbols and are added to the player’s pot. The more coins, the higher the chance of activating the Wheel, but also, the higher the bet, the better the chances of collecting coins.
- Jumbo Blocks: Symbols stack on the centre 3 reels to create Jumbo Blocks; a full Jumbo Block can span on 3x4 reels.
- Wild/Scatter symbol: The Book of Oz serves as both a Wild and a Scatter symbol during the game. As a Wild, it can substitute all symbols except the Progressive Trigger; as a Scatter symbol, it can appear on reels 1 and 5, and it pays in any position. Two of these Scatters award 3 extra Free Spins, and all Scatter wins are multiplied by the bet amount.
- Red Sister of Oz: The Red Sister is the highest-paying symbol; although collecting 3 of these symbols pays only 2.00, collecting 5 will result in a win of 72.00 coins.
- Green Sister of Oz: Collecting 3 Green Sister symbols pays 1.60, 4 will pay 3.00, while 5 will pay 16.00 coins.
- Purple Sister of Oz: The paytable for Purple Sister symbols ranges from 1.20 to 12.00 coins.
- Blue Sister of Oz: The Blue Sister is the lowest-paying among the Sister symbols and pays between 1.00 and 8.00 coins.
- Orange Potion: The payouts for the Orange Potion start at 0.80 and end at 6.00.
- Red Potion: 3 Red Potion symbols pay 0.80, 4 pay 1.60, and 5 pay 5.00 coins.
- Green Potion: The paytable for the Green Potion is identical to that of the Red Potion.
- Purple Potion: Collecting 3 Purple potions results in 0.80 coins, while collecting 5 results in 4.00 coins payout.
- Blue Potion: The Blue Potion pays the same as the Purple one, and these two are the lowest-paying symbols in the game.
Sisters of Oz WowPot is created by Triple Edge Studios and powered by Microgaming. First released in 2020, this fantasy-themed pokie uses many symbols from the land of Oz, including the titular Sisters of Oz and their potions. The graphics of the game are designed to convey the magical energy of the underlying story and immerse the players in the game.
The high-resolution graphics in Sisters of Oz are accompanied by a soundtrack that contains hi-fantasy cinematic orchestrations and angelic harps, which only add to the magical feel of the game. The gameplay is seamless, and the graphics and sound ensure that players are transported to the magical world of Oz while playing Sisters of Oz Wowpot at Spin Casino.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
Players that want to recreate the magical experience of Sister of Oz WowPot need to try out Paddy’s Pot Mega Moolah – also available at Spin Casino. St. Patrick’s Day is the dominant theme of this day, but leprechauns play a large role as well, which helps create another magic-like pokie experience. Operating on a 5x3 grid with 20 paylines, this medium-volatility pokie awards many different prizes and bonuses and the chance to win a Mega Moolah jackpot.
Anyone that wants to enjoy another WowPot jackpot can turn to Queen of Alexandria: WOWPOT! – another one of the online jackpots offered at Spin Casino. This is an Egyptian-themed game with a 5x3 grid and 10 bidirectional paylines. Queen of Alexandria is a medium-volatility pokie with a variety of features and four jackpot levels, the ultimate being the WowPot jackpot – the same one players know from Sister of Oz WowPot.