Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah
Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah is one of the newer additions to the world of progressive pokies. As the name suggests, fruits are the main theme of the game, and they can lead you to one of the casino jackpots – more specifically, in the case of Starlite Fruits, one of the four Mega Moolah jackpots.
Why You Should Play
Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah gives players plenty of reasons to pick it out from a lineup of progressive pokies:
- Spinning Reels on a 5x3 grid
- 10 bidirectional paylines
- Wild and Bonus Trigger symbols
- Progressive Jackpot, Pot Collect, Expanding Wilds, Wheel Bonus
- Medium-volatility pokie with a 92.08% RTP and four jackpots
- The total hit frequency is 22.00% or 1 in 4.55
- The minimum bet is 0.10, and the maximum bet is 200
- The default bet is set at 2.00
- Maximum Win Up To Values with a default bet are 9,175 coins
- A maximum bet produces a maximum win of 36,700 coins
Jackpots and Bonus Features
The jackpots and bonus offers in Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah are somewhat limited but can produce significant wins:
- Bonus Wheel: The Wheel appears during the base game; once a player has collected a certain amount of Diamond Overlays, the Bonus Wheel is randomly triggered and guarantees that the player spinning it will receive one of the four jackpots.
- Expanding Wild Respin: This feature is triggered with the appearance of one or more Wild symbols that expand to cover the entire reel; the Wild then triggers 1 free spin that also has a 1x multiplier attached to it.
- Pot Collect: All the Diamond Overlays, i.e. Diamond/Progressive Trigger symbols a player collects during the spins, are automatically added to a pot that can trigger the Bonus Wheel and, in turn, the jackpots. The fuller the pot, the higher the chances of scoring a jackpot.
Symbols and Payouts
Even though the fruits are the trademark symbol of Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah, the game includes quite a few other symbols:
- Bonus Wheel: The Wheel consists of 20 slices – red, green, and purple – and once it’s activated, it covers the entire grid.
- Progressive Trigger symbol: This symbol is shaped like a diamond and appears on reels 2, 3, and 4. It can appear over any symbol – except the Wild – hence the name Diamond Overlay. Collecting these symbols increases the chance of activating the Bonus Wheel and winning one of the Mega Moolah online jackpots.
- Wild symbol: The Wild is shaped like a star flower and substitutes all symbols except the Progressive Trigger. This symbol appears on reels 2, 3, and 4, and each Wild symbol expands to cover the whole reel.
- Respin symbol: When a Wild symbol lands and expands, the Respin symbol appears on the screen. It appears as a colourful streak that spells the word WILD and allows for another spin. Retriggering the Respin is possible, and players can get a maximum of 3 successive Respins.
- Gold Apple BAR: The apple is the highest-paying symbol in the game. Collecting 3 apples results in 1,000 coins, while 4 and 5 apples pay 4,000 and 5,000 coins, respectively.
- Strawberry 7: 3 Strawberry 7s pay 500 coins, 4 pay 1,200, and 5 pay 2,400 coins.
- Watermelon: The payouts for the Watermelon symbols are 200, 500, and 1,200 coins for collecting 3, 4, or 5 watermelons.
- Lemon: The Lemon symbols pay between 160 and 1,000 coins.
- Orange: The Orange payouts start at 140 for 3 symbols, 300 for 4, and 800 coins for collecting 5 symbols.
- Cherries: The cherries pay 100, 200, and 300 coins for collecting 3, 4, or 5 symbols, respectively.
- Grapes: The grapes’ paytable is the same as that of the cherries, and these two are the lowest paying symbols in Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah.
The theme of the Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah is, as can be expected, fruits. Other than the fruits, the pokie contains symbols like diamonds and flowers, as well as the Bonus Wheel – the most important symbol in the game. Even though the idea behind them is simple, the symbols are well-designed and attention-grabbing. The symbols’ appearance matches the design of the game – crisp, colourful, and immersive.
The colourful, neon-ignited symbols and the ambient background of Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah are accompanied by low-drumming tunes that enhance the overall gaming experience and let players know they’ve landed a winning combination. The game is displayed in a 16:9 aspect ratio on the screen, but it’s also optimised for use on mobile devices, so players can enjoy it through the Spin Casino mobile website without any difficulties.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
Casino visitors that enjoyed Starlite Fruits at Spin Casino might also enjoy Queen of Alexandria: WOWPOT! This is another medium-volatility pokie with 10 bidirectional paylines on a 5x3 grid and 4 progressive jackpots – this time supplied by WOWPOT! instead of Mega Moolah. The theme is Egypt, and Cleopatra makes an appearance as the central character. Even though the symbols in Queen of Alexandria are quite different to those in Starlite Fruits, the Bonus Wheel is nearly identical in both games and brings players closer to one of the jackpots.
Another good alternative for Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah enthusiasts is the Thunderstruck II Mega Moolah – another medium-volatility pokie game that provides access to the Mega Moolah casino jackpots at Spin Casino. Even though the theme is quite different – Norse Gods are the main characters in Thunderstruck 2 – the jackpot policy is the essence. Players spin a wheel for a chance at one of the four jackpots and can enjoy plenty of features while waiting on a jackpot.