Real™ Blackjack with James
If you enjoy playing online blackjack, but prefer that human touch, then we might just have the thing for you. Real™ Blackjack with James offers you an immersive blackjack online game, with a real dealer. Even though the game is played with a recorded video of the dealer, the outcomes are real and you will feel as if you were seated at a real blackjack online table.
Real™ Blackjack with James is part of the line-up of online blackjack games here at Spin Casino, and if you like what you see, you may also want to check out some other games from Real™ Dealer Studios.
But before you do that, lett’s have a quick overview of this specific blackjack online game:
- The game is played with six decks of cards.
- The Dealer must stand on all 17.
- The 6 Card Charlie rule applies – a hand holding six cards without busting, is automatically a winner.
- A Random Number Generator is used on all gameplay.
- A recorded video of the dealer is used.
- Even though the game is played in real time, it’s different than a live casino game.
Why Play This Game?
Real™ Blackjack with James differs from your usual online blackjack game, in the sense that an actual dealer is dealing the cards – and while it may not be played live, you still have the real-time experience with a dealer calling the hands.
The bet sizes when playing this blackjack game online are as follows:
- Minimum bet is 1.
- Maximum bet is 200.
- Chip sizes are: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100 and 200.
- Regular online blackjack bets include Split, Double Down and Insurance.
- One of our highly acclaimed, fan favorite games! We give it a shiny 4,5 out of 5.
The Standard Bets/Features
There are no extra side bets as with some other online blackjack games, however, what makes this game unique is that the 6 Card Charlie rule applies. This means that you will automatically win if you have six cards in your hand without busting – we’ll explore the payouts of this rule further down. For now, let’s take a look at the regular bets and features of this online blackjack game in Canada.
- A Double Down bet is an extra bet of 2x your original bet.
- This bet can be placed on any of your first two cards.
- It means that you are doubling your bet, however, you will only receive one extra card.
- You can place the Split bet on any of your first two cards that have the same value.
- By splitting your bet, you will automatically create another hand, with a bet equalled to your original bet on the second hand.
- An Ace and a ten-value card combination on a split hand will count as 21 and not Blackjack.
- This bet is available when the first card of the dealer is an Ace.
- It’s an extra bet at half of your original bet.
- You can place an Insurance bet if you think that the dealer’s second card will result in Blackjack.
- If it does, the game will pay out 2:1.
- If it doesn’t, the Insurance bet will be lost.
Due to the 6 Card Charlie rule, Real™ Blackjack with James will offer an extra payout, however, the rest of the payout schedule looks pretty similar to other online blackjack games:
- Standard win pays 1 to 1.
- Blackjack win pays 3 to 2.
- Insurance pays 2 to 1.
- 6 Card Charlie pays 1 to 1.
- A Push means that your and the dealer’s hand have the same totals and your original bet will be returned.
Real™ Blackjack with James was created in 2021 by Real™ Dealer Studios. What makes this game stand out from other online blackjack titles, is that a recorded dealer is being used to announce the bets and hands. You will therefore feel as if you’re in a real casino environment.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the features when playing this online blackjack game:
- It’s played with six decks of cards.
- You can Double Down on any two initial cards.
- If you have a non-busted hand with 6 cards, it will automatically beat the dealer’s hand.
- You may split any of your two initial cards, provided that they are of equal value.
- The Insurance bet is available when the dealer’s first card is an Ace.
- Aces can have a value of 1 or 11.
- Face cards have a value of 10.
- Number cards are valued at their corresponding number.
How To Play
If you would like to experience Real™ Blackjack with James online, then you’ll be happy to know that here at Spin Casino we offer a variety of online blackjack games, including this title.
Simply log in or sign up, and make your way to the Tables section in your account to find this game, as well as other table game games, with plenty of online blackjack versions to choose from.
Launch the game, select your bet size, place your bet and you’ll be on your way to an immersive, real blackjack online experience with James.
- The bottom right corner will reveal the chip sizes. Scroll through the options to select your preferred bet.
- The three horizontal lines located in the bottom left will launch the menu.
- The Settings button will let you enable/disable sound and choose the video quality.
- The Transaction History button will show you your most recent transactions.
- The Game History button will show you your recent playing history and sessions.
- The Game Rules button will reveal the payout schedule and basic rules of the game.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
You can enjoy a variety of online blackjack games from Real™ Dealer Studios at Spin Casino.
If, however, you feel like switching things up , and maybe enjoyinga game where you can play more than one hand at a time, we recommend Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack from Switch Studios. Enjoy this 8-deck blackjack game online or on mobile, with the Splitting bet available three times.