Switch Multi Hand Classic Blackjack
If you want to play real blackjack online and are looking for a simplistic game, then we highly recommend Multi Hand Classic Blackjack from Switch Studios. It’s all in the name: it’s a classic game of blackjack online, which can be played with up to three hands at a time, and it’s part of the online blackjack games line-up right here at Spin Casino.
Let’s have a quick overview of what you can expect to find when launching this blackjack game online to play for real money:
- The game is played with 1 regular deck of cards.
- Dealer must stand on 17.
- Double Down available on hard 9, 10 and 11.
- Split once to make 2 hands.
- One hand should have a value higher than the dealer’s hand.
- If the value is more than 21, you will Bust and the game is over.
- Face cards are valued at 10.
- An Ace is valued at 1 or 11.
- All other cards are the same value as their numbers.
- Blackjack is an Ace and a card valued at 10.
Why Play This Game?
There are plenty of reasons why this online blackjack game is preferred over others by players. First of all, it’s a classic game with no extra side bets – the straightforward bets of most online blackjack games in Canada will apply. And besides the fact that it’s one of the first blackjack online games created, it offers a multi hand option, meaning that you can play with a max of 3 hands at the same time.
- The minimum bet is 1.
- The max bet is 200 per hand.
- The max bet is 600 if a 200 bet is placed on each of the 3 hands.
- Insurance is available.
- Double Down and Splitting is allowed.
- No peek.
- One of our highly acclaimed, fan favorite games! We give it a shiny 4,5 out of 5.
The Standard Bets/Features
As mentioned, Multi Hand Classic Blackjack has the same features (or standard bets, if you will) that other online blackjack games in Canada have. These include Double Down, Splitting and an option for Insurance. New to these terms? Here’s a breakdown of what each one means:
- When your first 2 cards add up to 9, 10 or 11, Double Down becomes available as an option.
- Should you choose to Double Down, you will receive one extra card only.
- The original bet will be doubled.
- When your first two cards are of the same value, Splitting becomes available as an option.
- Should you choose to Split, the hand will be split into two separate hands.
- The original bet will apply to both the second and the first hand.
- Insurance is an option when the dealer’s first card is an Ace.
- This means that the dealer may get Blackjack with a second card.
- Should you choose to take Insurance, an additional bet of half the original bet will apply.
- The payout will be 3:2 if the dealer gets Blackjack.
- Insurance bet will be lost and game will continue should the dealer not get Blackjack.
Online blackjack games may vary from time to time, but Multi Hand Classic Blackjack from Switch Studios is pretty standard when it comes to game payouts. Here are some of the main ones as a short summary:
- Minimum bet is 1.
- Max bet is 200 per hand, which means that you can bet up to 600 if all 3 hands are played at the same time.
- Standard win pays 1 to 1.
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
- Insurance pays 2 to 1.
Multi Hand Classic Blackjack was created by Switch Studios and released in November 2020. It’s playable on both desktop and mobile devices at Spin Casino and features state-of-the-art graphics and an easy-to-understand layout and overall experience.
When playing real blackjack online, there are certain things you need to know. While the game is the same as playing at a land-based casino, and online blackjack casino game can be played in Demo mode or for real money.
Here’s a quick summary of what you need to know when playing blackjack online:
- It’s played with one regular deck of playing cards.
- If your hand is closest to 21, without going over, you will win the hand against the dealer.
- You can Double Down on all hard 9, 10 or 11 card values.
- You can Split once per game to make two hands.
- An Ace and a 10-value card during a Split will not count as Blackjack, but as 21.
How To Play
Not yet a member of Spin Casino? Simply create a new account or, if you’re already playing here, log in with your username and password. Once logged in, make your way to the Tables section of games to find Multi Hand Classic Blackjack – alternatively, you can type the name in the search bar for a quick find.
Upon launching the game, simply select your bet size from 1 to 200 and place a bet in the betting circle. You can either play one hand at a time, two hands, or all three hands at the same time – a bet is required for each hand. Simply follow the on-screen instruction to play the game, or consult the Game Rules in case you need a quick refresher on the rules.
- Select the left or right arrow button in the bottom left to choose a bet size.
- Click/Tap on the 3 horizontal lines at the top left to view Game Rules, go to Bank for a deposit or visit the Game Settings to enable sounds.
- The Game Settings and volume control can also be located at the bottom right corner of the game screen.
- Place bets in the betting circles.
- Select Deal to start the game and follow the instructions as you play.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
If you enjoy classic online blackjack games and are looking for similar ones, then we can recommend Classic Blackjack Gold, an original from software provider, Microgaming.
Released in 2006, this blackjack online game comes with a wood-finished table and forms part of the Gold series of table games.