Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™
Presenting a lavish addition to online blackjack in NZ – Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ from specialists Switch Studios. Available among our line-up of fabulous blackjack games at Spin Casino, this enthralling title lets you:
- Play blackjack online for real money in style – on mobile or desktop.
- Experience an extra side bet with potential payouts of 2000:1!
Why Play This Game?
Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ is a sophisticated affair with an elegant design, authentic sound effects, and fab features. The latter includes standard bets as well as the titular side bet offering 8 ways to win with potential payouts of 2000:1.
Furthermore, the game has been optimised for your maximal enjoyment whether you’re playing on PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Below, a quick overview of what you can expect when playing this online and mobile blackjack game in NZ:
- Minimum and maximum bet of 1 and 500, respectively.
- Maximum side bet of 100.
- Maximum payout of up 2000x your bet.
- Standard bets including Split, Insurance, and Double Down.
- Caution Prompt you can enable or disable in the settings.
- Noble Diamonds™ side bet with 8 ways to win.
- One of our top-rated games! We give it a hot 4,5 out of 5.
Standard Bets Available
While it’s the Noble Diamonds™ side bet that’s likely to attract the most attention, Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ also has standard bets like Insurance, Split Hands, and Double Down – which are found in most online blackjack games in NZ.
It’s important that you have a basic understanding of how these bets work, especially if you want to start formulating your online blackjack strategy. So let’s look at what each one entails:
- What is it? The option to take up Insurance against the dealer getting Blackjack.
- When is it available? When the dealer’s face-up card in the first hand is an Ace.
- What happens if the dealer gets Blackjack? Insurance pays out at odds of 2:1.
- What happens if the dealer doesn’t get Blackjack? The Insurance bet is removed, and the cost taken from your credit balance.
- What else? Insurance only covers your first hand, so no second hands on a Split or Double Down will be allowed.
- What is it? The option to double your original bet on your first two cards, if their joint value is 9, 10 or 11. A Double Down bet is therefore the same value as your original bet amount.
- What happens when you Double Down? You receive one extra card only and your hand will stand.
- What else? You can’t Double Down after a Split.
- What is it? The option to Split your hand into two separate hands, if your first two cards have the same value. A bet equivalent to your original bet is therefore placed on the second hand and you are dealt a new card to each hand.
- What else? You can only Split once per game. Furthermore, if you split a pair of Aces and draw a card with a value of 10, it has a value of 21 but is not Blackjack – the same applies if you split 10s and draw an Ace.
The payouts in Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ are generally the same as those found in other classic online and mobile blackjack games in NZ. These include:
- Blackjack payout of 3:2.
- Insurance payout of 2:1.
- Standard win payout of 1:1.
The exception comes in the form of the Noble Diamonds™ side bet, which of course, is unique to this game and pays out if the dealer’s face-up card and your first two cards make up any of the following hands:
- 3 Kings of Diamonds with a payout of 2000:1.
- J, Q, K of Diamonds with a payout of 500:1.
- J, Q, K suited with a payout of 150:1.
- 3 Suited Royals with a payout of 50:1.
- J, Q, K unsuited with a payout of 25:1.
- 3 Unsuited Royals with a payout of 15:1.
- 2 Suited Royals with a payout of 9:1.
- 2 Unsuited Royals with a payout of 3:1.
If you want to play blackjack online for real money in NZ, Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ could be just the game for you. Released during November of 2022 and created by Switch Studios, it’s optimised for all compatible desktop and mobile devices – so the game will look and sound great no matter what size screen you’re using.
Below, a brief overview of what to expect of this online and mobile blackjack game:
- Played with 6 regular decks of cards.
- To win you must get as close to 21 as possible, without exceeding it.
- You get two face-up cards and the dealer one.
- Dealer must stand on all 17.
- You can take out Insurance when it applies.
- You can Split once to make 2 hands.
- You can Double Down on 9, 10 or 11, when it applies.
- Split Aces and Split 10s count as 21, not Blackjack.
- Hit means you want another card.
- Stand means you don’t want another card.
- Noble Diamonds™ side bet offers 8 ways to win.
- Use the left and right arrows to scroll through the various bet sizes.
- Place your bet in the Bet circle on the royal blue table.
- Place your Noble Diamonds™ side bet in the smaller circle just below.
- Click/tap on Menu (three horizontal lines) to view Game Rules, Banking, and Settings.
- Sound Settings enables and disables volume, etc.
- Game Settings enable/disable Turbo Mode, Caution Prompt, etc.
- Click/tap the Deal button to begin your game.
- Click/tap on Clear to remove all your previous bets.
- Click/tap on Bet x2 to double your current bet.
- Click/tap on Undo to remove the bet.
- Click/tap on Quick Help to see the 8 possible payouts of the Noble Diamonds™ side bet.
- Malfunctions will void all plays and pays.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
The world of online and mobile blackjack games in NZ offers excellent real money play, especially when you’re at Spin Casino.
If Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ is striking a chord with you, then we’re happy to also recommend the brilliant Classic Blackjack with Sweetheart 16™ with its special side bets and exciting gameplay.