Classic Blackjack Gold
If you’re a fan of online blackjack NZ, you’ve come to the right place. Spin Casino offers an exciting variety of these titles, with many options to choose from. In this review, we’ll be zooming in on Classic Blackjack Gold – a popular release amongst both new and experienced table game players.
Before we get into the nitty gritty, here’s a quick overview of what you can expect if you decide to play this blackjack online game:
- The game makes use of a single 52 card deck.
- The deck of cards is shuffled before each game.
Why It’s A Good Choice
Even if you’re a first-time online blackjack NZ player, you should find Classic Blackjack Gold to be both exciting and easy to play. But if you still need help deciding if this is the game for you, then here are a few things to consider:
- When playing, the aim of the game is to get a hand that’s value is higher than that of the dealer.
- Your hand value should not exceed 21.
- You can play this game on a PC or mobile device.
- The game’s rules and settings can easily be viewed on the information page prior to playing.
- The minimum chip size is 1 and the maximum 200.
- This game is suited to all budgets.
- One of our top-rated games! We give it a hot 4,5 out of 5.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned player, having valuable information before playing a game can be key in ensuring that your playing experience is as seamless as possible. That’s where we come in. While the rules of Classic Blackjack Gold are very similar to that of traditional online blackjack games that you play for real money, there are a few differences. Let’s explore the bet types available for you to choose from:
- Should your first two cards have a total value of nine, ten or eleven, you can decide to Double Down. This means that you will receive an additional card at an extra cost – which is double your original bet.
- Once the following card has been dealt, your hand will automatically stand.
- This bet type is present when you play most blackjack online games for real money.
- When playing, you can opt to split if your first two cards are the same,e.g. when receiving two Aces or two Fours you can opt to Split.
- When splitting, your hand will be split into two separate hands.
- A bet will be placed on each hand separately.
- The original bet will apply to the second hand, meaning two hands will be played with two different bets.
- Should the dealer’s first card be an Ace, you can decide on Yes or No as Insurance.
- If your decision is ‘Yes’, an extra bet will be placed at a cost of half of your original bet.
- If the dealer gets Blackjack, the payout will be 3:2.
- Should the dealer not get Blackjack, the Insurance bet will be deemed as a loss and the game will continue.
When you play blackjack online for real money, you may think that there are no features to look forward to – especially when compared to traditional pokies. Classic Blackjack Gold does not have features that can be compared to pokies, due to the fact that the game is based on a different playing mechanic.
Instructions on how to play the game can conveniently be found on the ‘Game Help’ page. On this page you’ll also find information on the paytable.
Many table and live casino games have odds like 3:2 or 2:1. You may wonder what exactly these odds mean. These odds help determine your potential payout.
To calculate your payout, simply divide the odds i.e. 2:1 would be calculated as 2 divided by one which is 2. This will then be multiplied by your regular bet and the total of this will be added to your regular bet. This will determine your total win.
The odds per hand combination in Classic Blackjack Gold is as follows:
- A Blackjack hands pays out 3:2.
- A Standard win pays out 1:1.
- An Insurance win pays out 2:1.
Classic Blackjack Gold was created by Microgaming, one of the most prestigious game creators in the industry. Microgaming was first established in 1994, and was responsible for creating some of the most popular games available online.
Systems and software from Microgaming power some of the biggest online gaming brands, with user-centric approaches ensuring that players have the best playing experience possible. Apart from table games like Classic Blackjack Gold, Microgaming also creates innovative online pokies. The designs of these games vary, consisting of everything from retro themes to modern adventure titles.
Another characteristic Microgaming is known for is its progressive network of slots. These titles have paid out a billion since its initial launch. Games created by Microgaming have passed esteemed safety checks, ensuring that they provide a secure experience for online and mobile casino players.
At Spin Casino, you can look forward to new and exclusive releases from Microgaming on a regular basis. Exclusive titles give you the chance to enjoy a game release at Spin Casino, and its sister sites, first – before they are available to play anywhere else.
- Upon logging into your Spin Casino account, make your way to the casino games page.
- From this page you can choose to search for the game via the search bar or scroll through the list of titles to find it.
- Before playing the game, you can opt for the Demo Mode feature, or you can immediately go into real money play.
- You can either choose a one dollar chip or a five dollar chip.
- Click or tap on the square that says ‘Tap to Place Bets’.
- Once you’re satisfied you can either choose to ‘Deal’ or ‘Clear Bets’.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
Real online blackjack NZ enthusiasts are in for a real treat. Spin Casino is all about choice, and that’s why we give you a variety of these titles to choose from.
Why not try your hand at the popular Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™, an intriguing game that makes for an exciting playing experience on PC or mobile!