Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack
An exciting addition to online blackjack in NZ, Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack by Switch Studios provides a straightforward and entertaining table gaming experience – whether you’re playing on mobile or desktop.
Why Play This Game?
If you want to play blackjack online for real money, there are plenty of fabulous options to choose from at Spin Casino in New Zealand.
Like Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack of course. Powered by Switch Studios, this game is named after the famous resort city and has been optimised for your maximum enjoyment on all compatible devices – whether it be PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Notably, this game is not an intricate affair, so it doesn’t have any additional side bets you can play. However, if style and simplicity are what you’re looking for then this could be just the game for you. Below, a brief overview of what to expect when it comes to the available bets and features:
- Chip sizes range from 1 to 200.
- Minimum bet size is 1.
- Maximum bet size is 500.
- Insurance, Split, and Double Down are all available.
- Surrender is an extra option.
- Up to 5 hands that can be played at the same time.
- Stellar graphics and crisp-clear sound effects.
- One of our top-rated games! We give it a 4,5 out of 5.
The Standard Bets
To apply any kind of online blackjack strategy, you will need to have a basic understanding of how the game works. That includes getting to grips with the various standard bets available, as these can have important roles when you play blackjack online for real money. Let’s take a closer look, below:
- Bet available to choose if your original two cards have equal value.
- The result is you can split up to three hands for a total of four.
- One additional card will be dealt to you for each hand.
- You can split unlike 10-value cards.
- You can only Split a pair of Aces once.
- Splitting Aces or 10-value cards count as 21 but are not Blackjack.
- Bet available to choose on any two cards.
- The result is that you will basically double your bet.
- You will be dealt only one additional card.
- Bet is also available after Split Hands.
- Bet available to choose, only if the dealer’s original face-up card is an Ace.
- The result is that you take up Insurance against the dealer’s hand being Blackjack.
- Bet is half your original bet – if dealer gets Blackjack, Insurance pays out at odds of 2 to 1.
- Bet is taken off the table if the dealer doesn’t get Blackjack and you will incur a cost.
- An additional option that’s available to choose if you believe the dealer has a stronger hand than you.
- The result is that you’ll surrender half your bet, plus that hand cannot be played.
Switch Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack may have too many words in its title, but the game itself is uncomplicated and hugely entertaining. Being simple to understand is especially important if you’re a newbie at playing blackjack online for real money.
Those who are familiar with the world of online blackjack games in NZ will likely already know what the standard hand payouts are, but for those of you who aren’t, a brief synopsis below:
- Standard win payout is 1:1.
- Insurance payout is 2:1.
- Blackjack payout is 3:1.
Switch Studios created the online blackjack game Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack, releasing it in November of 2020 on all platforms at Spin Casino in New Zealand. The game has a sophisticated look and feel, but its simple layout means you can easily find the game’s settings and more.
Rules of this online blackjack game include the following:
- Played with 8 regular decks of cards.
- Up to 5 hands can be played simultaneously.
- Dealer can peek on Aces and 10-value cards.
- You can take Insurance against the dealer getting Blackjack.
- After a Split you can select to Double Down.
- You can split up to three times to make four hands.
- You can Double Down on any two cards.
- A late Surrender is available as an extra option.
How To Get Started And Play
If you play blackjack online for real money in NZ, you must register an account at Spin Casino. We’re a fully licensed operation for adhering to fair gameplay and accountable casino conduct. What’s more, we give you quick access to responsible gaming tools as well as live customer care.
Once you’re signed up with us, all you must do is log into your account. Then find Switch Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack either by typing the name in the search bar or clicking/tapping on the Tables tab – where you’ll find all the online and mobile blackjack games as well as other table games. Then launch the game.
If you don’t have funds in your account, go to Bank, where you’ll find our list of deposit options – choose the one that applies to you and make your deposit when ready.
- Use the right and left arrows to select your preferred bet size.
- Once selected, click/tap on one or more of the betting circles to place your bet(s).
- By click/tapping on the Deal button, you start the game.
- The Clear button removes any of your previous bets from the table.
- The rules, payouts and volume settings are under the Menu button – look for the three horizontal lines at the top left of your screen.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
There are lots of choices when it comes to online blackjack games in NZ. If the more stylish but simple affairs like Switch Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack are tickling your fancy, then might we recommend also giving Switch Vegas Single Deck Blackjack a go.
This online and mobile-optimised title lets you play one hand per game so it’s very much back to basics. More importantly, it’s hugely entertaining, making it just as much fun to play blackjack online for real money as Switch Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack.