Lock a Lock
Lion Lock a Luck has a classic theme with traditional symbols you’d find on other online pokies. But this game offers a twist, as Lock a Luck will lock two or more reels on each spin to where all their symbols are the same. You’ll find Lock a Luck and many other at Spin Casino.
Why You Should Play Lock a Luck
Here are a few intriguing things to spot when looking at Lock a Luck:
- Medium volatility
- 96.37% RTP
- 5 reels, 3 rows
- 243 ways to win from left to right
- Multiple reels lock on each spin
- Seven coin sizes from 0.01 to 0.50
- 120 coins per spin
- Minimum bet – $0.20
- Maximum bet – $60.00
- Maximum payout – 160,000 coins or 80,000 credits
Jackpots And Bonus Features
- Locked Reels. The only special feature on this slot is the locked reels. Two random adjacent wheels will lock with each other on every spin. This feature means the symbols on each reel will be identical, meaning the player could have a chance at a more massive payout. The reels that lock on each spin are always random, plus the game sometimes allows three or more reels to lock together.
Symbols and Payouts
- Game Symbols: The diamond, 7, horseshoe, shamrock, and cherry are the high-value symbols. The diamond pays 4.80 for three in a line, 24.00 for four, and 120.00 for five. The game also has six low-value poker-themed symbols in the A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 symbols.
- Wild Symbol: The red and yellow Wild symbol will appear on the three middle reels and can substitute for all symbols. The wild symbol doesn’t have its own payout, although it could substitute for a few diamonds for the most valuable wins.
All41Studios and Microgaming developed the Lock a Luck online slot in 2019. The game has a basic layout with classic casino symbols and a jazz-influenced theme. The game also makes special noises when the reels lock.
The steps for playing Lock a Luck are as follows:
- Log onto your Spin Casino account and visit the Slots section. You will find Lock a Luck and other games here.
- The game also has instructions on how the game works. You can review these instructions in the proper menu within the game.
- Select how much you will wager on your spin on the coin icon.
- Click the spin button to start the game.
- The two reels that will lock together will flash as the reels spin. These reels are chosen at random, and there’s always a chance three or more reels will lock on a spin.
- The game has 243 ways to win with no lines. A winning spin occurs when the same symbol appears on the first three reels or more. Any situation where a symbol appears on the first, second, and fourth reels but not on the third will not count as a win, as all symbols must appear from left to right.
Similar Games to Try at Spin Casino
You’ll find many other online pokies New Zealand players can try at Spin Casino. You can continue your search for a game with the Kings of Crystals slot, a game that offers three different free spin bonuses with unique rewards that can even combine together.
You can also play the Lucky Twins Link & Win slot. This game features the Link & Win system, where you can compete for one of four jackpots. This game and many others are all available to play anywhere in New Zealand at Spin Casino.