Roulette With Rachael
Roulette With Rachael was created for Microgaming by Real Dealer Studios and it offers New Zealand players the kind of experience usually reserved for high rollers and VIPs.
One of the many amazing roulette online games available at Spin Casino, this variation includes Autoplay, Special Bets, and so much more, and it’s available on desktop and mobile.
Why You Should Play?
This game is hosted by Texan Rachael Bower. She interacts with Roulette With Rachael players in much the same way a croupier at a high-end casino would, but this experience is created by cinema-standard video and a dab of Hollywood glamour.
Although the game has a live dealer feel, gameplay and results are still decided by RNG software. This roulette game online uses standard European rules but Racetrack and Special Bets, along with other features, are part of the deal. Betting characteristics include:
- Roulette with Rachael is a medium-volatility game.
- There are 37 pockets on the game wheel: 18 black, 18 red, and 1 green 0 pocket.
- Standard bets include inside and outside wagers.
- Betting features include Racetrack and Special Bets.
- Autoplay is available.
- The default chip and bet size is NZ$1.
- The minimum bet is NZ$0.25, the maximum NZ$1 000.
- The biggest possible win is NZ$64 500.
- One of our trending games! We give it a charming 4,5 out of 5.
Bets And Features
Players should always learn the lingo for a game before betting, and this fact is no different in Roulette with Rachael. Betting options and features include:
- Inside and outside standard wagers are available.
- Inside bets are those placed on at least one number.
- The game offers inside and outside standard bets and boasts higher odds and bigger payouts.
- Outside wagers include Columns, Dozens, Odd/Even, and Red/Black.
- Clicking the Racetrack button opens another betting board where French wagers are also available.
- Options include Les Orphelins, Tiers du Cylindre, and Voisins du Zéro.
- The Special Bets feature provides players with 39 predetermined roulette online game wager configurations.
- Players can also create and save their own custom bets.
- Autoplay allows online roulette for real money players to activate automatic replays of as many as 100 rounds.
- Players can choose how many games should be played without their input.
- Players can set Win and Loss Limits.
- Autoplay comes to an end when the predetermined number of rounds ends, when a Win or Loss Limit is reached, or when the player clicks Stop.
There are many different wager types for this online roulette gambling game, each with its own specific payout:
- Straight-up bets pay 35:1 on minimum to maximum bets of NZ$0.25 to NZ$125
- Split bets pay 17:1 on minimum to maximum bets of NZ$0.25 to NZ$250
- Street bets pay 11:1 on minimum to maximum bets of NZ$0.25 to NZ$375
- Square bets pay 8:1 on minimum to maximum bets of NZ$0.25 to NZ$500
- Line bets pay 5:1 on minimum to maximum bets of NZ$0.25 to NZ$625
- Column bets pay 2:1 on minimum to maximum bets of NZ$0.25 to NZ$875
- Dozen bets pay 2:1 on minimum to maximum bets of NZ$0.25 to NZ$875
- Even-money bets pay 1:1 on minimum to maximum bets of NZ$0.25 to NZ$1 000
This roulette game online went live in 2023. Instead of watching a CG-wheel and ball producing results, in Roulette with Rachael, players are treated to immersive scenes of an actual ball spinning within a real wheel instead.
The betting board and game controls are situated below the video screen and ambient sound effects and well-chosen music finish things off.
- This roulette online game has 37 pockets on the wheel 1 to 36 alternately coloured in black and red and one green 0 pocket.
- Players’ aim is to predict what colour and/or number/numbers the pocket will be that the ball finally lands in.
- Rachael announces the winning pocket when the wheel finally comes to a stop.
How To Play
Players enjoying Roulette With Rachael will first need to adjust the bet settings before they place their wager by clicking on the relevant area of the betting board. Then the Spin button needs to be tapped, an action Rachael undertakes.
She’ll also drop the ball in and wait with players for the wheel to come to a stop so she can announce the result. If the players’ prediction was correct, they’ll win the relevant payout for the bet they placed.
The best strategy for this online roulette for real money game is to set Win and Loss limits after creating a budget for gaming sessions. Players should also focus on outside bets, since these have a near 50% chance of winning. Spin Casino fully supports responsible gaming.
To help players in this regard, we offer diverse resources and tools, including self-assessment tests, the ability to view transaction histories, limit wagering options, and even take a break or self-exclude entirely.
- The Chip button determines the size of the chips.
- Click on the betting board to place wagers.
- Use the Spin button to get Rachael to get things going.
- Tap the Autoplay button to activate this feature.
- Use the 2X button to double the value of all active wagers.
- Click the Undo button to remove the last action off the board.
- Use the Racetrack button to access this layout and additional French bets.
- Tap the Special Bets button to access or create predetermined wager configurations.
- The Information button allows players to access data about this online roulette gambling game.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
If Roulette With Rachael takes players’ fancy, they should certainly explore the other options of this classic table game at Spin Casino.
This collection includes Vinnie Jones Roulette, with a popular tough guy theme, and Real Roulette With Sarati, which is another RNG-based roulette game online with a Live Dealer feel.
Betting on the black and red wheel is hugely popular in New Zealand, and for good reason.
Sign up to learn more.