French Roulette Online
Ooh la la! Switch Studios has put a new spin on a beloved table game to create a gaming sensation with advanced betting features, Turbo mode, and more.
Created exclusively for Microgaming, Switch French Roulette online is one of the many online roulette options available at Spin Casino for Canadian players on desktop and mobile.
Why You Should Play?
French Roulette online enhances classic French action by incorporating various betting and other features. This variant uses standard French roulette rules, the player friendly La Partage rule among them, and boasts a clear, crisp design and ambient sound.
In addition to the betting options usually found in this iconic variant of online roulette, players will find a variety of betting and other features to enhance their gaming sessions. Check out some of this game’s betting characteristics:
- The game has a low volatility
- The French Roulette wheel layout has 37 pockets: a green 0 pocket, 18 red pockets, and 18 black pockets.
- Standard bets: inside and outside bets.
- Betting features: Favourite Bets, Special Bets, Racetrack.
- Other features: Statistics, Turbo Mode, Autoplay.
- Default chip size and bet: Default chip size 1, Default bet 1.00.
- Recommended chip size: 0.25, 0.50, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200.
- Min/Max bets: Min bet 0.25, Max bet 125.00 on straight-up bets, 1,000.00 on Even/Odd, High/Low, Red/Black.
- Max win: 64,500.00.
- One of our highly acclaimed, fan favorite games! We give it a shiny 4,5 out of 5.
Bets And Features
One of the most frequently asked questions among beginners is, “How is French roulette different?” Apart from rules such as La Partage, which sees even-money bets split 50/50 between the player and the house when a game result is 0, one of the biggest differences is in the betting options.
Take a closer look at the terminologies and the betting and other features of French Roulette online:
- Standard roulette online bets include inside and outside bets.
- Inside bets are straight-up bets on one or more numbers of the player’s choice.
- Outside bets include Even/Odd, High/Low, Red/Black, Columns, and Dozens.
- The Racetrack feature gives players an alternative layout of the betting board and offers unique betting options.
- Access the feature via the Racetrack button on the French Roulette online interface.
- Players can add up to 6 bet configurations using current chip placements and values.
- Players can place pre-saved bets at the touch of a button.
- Access the feature via the Favourites button on the interface.
- The Special Bets feature offers players 10 popular bet configurations.
- This feature is where players will find the so-called French bets.
- Among them are Les Voisins du Zero, Tiers du Cylindre, Les Orphelins, Orphelins Plein, and Zero Game.
- Access the Special Bets feature via Favourites button on the online roulette game interface.
- The Autoplay feature lets players set their preferred number of consecutive spins using the same bet configuration.
- Players can set win/loss limits.
- The feature stops when the number of games has been played, a win/loss limit is reached, or the player selects the Stop button.
- Access the feature via the Autoplay button on the casino roulette interface.
- Turbo Mode speeds up wheel spins for faster gaming rounds.
- Access the feature via the Turbo button on the French Roulette online interface.
The many different betting options allowed by French roulette rules offer payouts of different sizes. Discover some of the payouts that players could win when playing French Roulette online:
- Straight-up bets pay 35:1 on min-max bets of 0.25-125.00
- Split bets pay 17:1 on min-max bets of 0.25-250.00
- Street bets pay 11:1 on min-max bets of 0.25-375.00
- Square bets pay 8:1 on min-max bets of 0.25-500.00
- Line bets pay 5:1 on min-max bets of 0.25-625.00
- Column bets pay 2:1 on min-max bets of 0.25-875.00
- Dozen bets pay 2:1 on min-max bets of 0.25-875.00
- Even-money bets pay 1:1 on min-max bets of 0.25-1,000.00
Switch Studios created French Roulette online for Microgaming in 2021. The game boasts a 37 pocket 3D French roulette wheel layout, as well as a traditional betting board players can switch to a classic betting racetrack. Lively music and sound effects heighten the atmosphere when playing roulette online in Canada. Players can use various game features to access special bets, create favourite bet configurations, speed up game rounds, and set the game to play itself automatically. Here’s a quick overview of this online roulette game:
- The aim is to guess which wheel pocket the ball will land in when the wheel stops spinning.
- There are 37 pockets on the wheel: 18 red and 18 black numbered 1-36 and one green 0 pocket
- The game uses French roulette rules such as La Partage.
- Players can bet on specific numbers (straight-up bets), on groups of numbers, and on colours (outside and special bets).
- The winning result is announced when the wheel stops spinning.
How To Play
The basic gameplay of French Roulette online is similar to that of all online roulette games. Players try to guess which wheel pocket the ball will land in. After placing bets on the board, the player spins the wheel and waits for it to stop spinning.
The result is then announced. If the player’s bet matches the result, they win the corresponding payout. If they placed an even-money bet that loses because the ball landed in the green 0 pocket, the La Partage rule returns half the lost bet to the player.
Players can use online roulette strategy when playing this game. They can place even-money bets which have an almost 50/50 chance of winning, and can set personal win/loss limits, time limits, and a bankroll budget for their gaming sessions.
Spin Casino also advocates for responsible gambling practices and offers numerous tools such as limit setting options, self-assessment tests, options for taking a break, and a self-exclusion option.
- Click/tap the Chip button to select a chip size.
- Click/tap areas on the betting board to place bets.
- Use the Spin button to spin the French Roulette online wheel.
- Select the Favourite button to access Favourite Bets and Special Bets features.
- Use the Racetrack button to switch from the betting board to the betting racetrack.
- Click/tap the Statistics button to view statistics for the last 100 games.
- Select the Clear button to clear all bets on the board.
- Use the x2 button to double the value of all bets on the board.
- Click/tap the Autoplay button to initiate the Autoplay feature.
- Select the Turbo button to activate Turbo mode.
- Use the hamburger menu button to access other settings.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
Canadian players who enjoy playing French Roulette online and who want to try a different take on the classic game will find plenty to choose from at Spin Casino.
Check out Mini Roulette Gold, a simplified form of the game with a 13-pocket wheel, standard inside and outside bets, and Quickspin and Autoplay features.
Roulette With Rachael, which offers Special Bets and other features, is another game to try. Play roulette online in Canada at Spin Casino and discover a classic table game at its best.