Spin And Win
Inspired by a Chinese take on a classic casino favourite, Global Gaming’s Spin and Win is a fast-paced arcade-style game that centres on the famous red and black wheel. Part of Spin Casino’s collection of Canadian online roulette games, this innovative title is available for play on desktop and mobile.
Why You Should Play
Spin and Win roulette is a stripped-down version of the iconic table game. Let’s take a look at some of the game’s characteristics:
- 13-number Roulette in a simple, accessible form.
- 6 red pockets, 6 black pockets, a single green 0 pocket.
- This is a low volatility game.
- Default bet size is 0.10.
- Minimum bet size is 0.10.
- Maximum bet size is 400.00.
- Red, black, and number betting options available.
- The player could win up to 10,000.00.
- One of our highly acclaimed, fan favorite games! We give it a shiny 4,5 out of 5.
Spin and Win simplifies traditional casino roulette gameplay to offer three different betting options. The available betting options are:
- The wheel has 6 red pockets numbered 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 6.
- Black pockets are numbered 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12.
- The 1 green pocket is numbered 0.
- Players can bet on any of the numbered pockets.
- The winning pocket lights up to indicate the result.
- In classic casino roulette, number bets are known as inside bets.
Red Or Black Bets
- The player can bet on which colour the winning result will be, namely red or black.
- The green pocket is not available as a colour bet.
- These bets offer players an approximately 50% chance of winning more than double their bet.
- In traditional roulette casinos, these bets are known as outside bets.
Spin and Win indicates winning results by lighting up the winning pocket in the wheel. Here are some of the payouts that Canadian players could win when they play Spin and Win:
- A winning number bet pays x12.5
- A winning red or black bet pays x2.1
Games Global created Spin&Win in 2022 as an arcade-style online roulette game featuring a more basic format. Instead of an exact replica of a classic roulette table, the game features a style similar to arcade game machines. The soundtrack and sound effects also create an arcade-style ambience and enhance the experience. An excellent introduction for players who want to start learning how to play roulette online, this game is available right here at Spin Casino.
Here’s a quick overview:
- The Spin and Win roulette wheel has 13 pockets, unlike traditional games which have 37 or 38 pockets.
- The red wheel pockets feature odd numbers, the black pockets feature even numbers, and the green pocket has a 0.
- The player can bet on either a number or a colour.
- The player places a bet before spinning the wheel.
- The aim is to correctly guess the colour or number of the winning pocket.
- The winning pocket lights up when the wheel stops spinning.
- If the player’s bet matches the winning pocket, the player wins the corresponding payout.
- The game is faster than European, French, and American roulette variations.
How To Play
There is something unique about every variation of roulette, and this game is no exception. European, French, and American variants have more wheel pockets and betting options than Spin and Win, and some variations even have special features. However, the basic gameplay remains the same for every online roulette game available in Canada.
Like all roulette casino games, the aim of online Spin and Win is to correctly guess the colour or number of the winning wheel pocket. After adjusting the bet amount to suit their preferences, the player clicks or taps the colour or number they think will win from among the options on the game screen. After making their choice, the player clicks or taps the spin button to get the wheel turning.
The online roulette game’s mini wheel will spin as the Random Number Generator software kicks into action. As soon as the wheel stops spinning, the winning pocket will light up. If the colour or number of the pocket matches the player’s selection, the player wins the corresponding payout. The player can then place another bet and spin the wheel again.
A good online roulette strategy to consider using when playing Spin&Win is to place colour bets rather than number bets. On this game’s wheel, the 13 numbers are spread across 6 black pockets, 6 red pockets, and one green pocket. This means that there are better odds for colour bets, as they offer players an almost 50/50 chance of slightly more than doubling their money.
Let’s take a closer look at the game controls to learn more about how to play this game on computer or mobile in Canada.
- There are 4 buttons on the Spin and Win game console: Clear, Autoplay, Spin, and Chip Size.
- Use the Clear button clears the grid of all bets.
- Use the Autoplay button to open the Autoplay menu and choose the number of plays to initiate.
- Select the bet value from 8 different options using the Chip Size button.
- Click or tap the Spin button to spin the wheel.
- Use the hamburger menu button (☰) to access paytable information and sound settings.
Similar Games At Spin Casino
If Canadian players enjoy playing Spin and Win or would like to try their hand at a more traditional take on online roulette, there’s no shortage of games at Spin Casino. Players will find immersive options with a live look and feel, such as Roulette with Rachael, as well as variations with special features such as Turbo Multifire Roulette.
Along with a great game selection, Spin Casino also supports all forms of responsible gaming, ensuring Canadian players are well looked after.